Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just got the Garmin 665 and am looking for step by step instructions on how to hardwire in the cradle that came with the unit. Never took any Tupperware off yet, so go easy with me.

Any step by step instructions or pics?

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
I couldn't afford the Zumo, so I just have a regular Garmin wired to the 12v outlet in the left pocket. Sorry I can't help more than that...

·
Registered
674 Posts
My advise would be to not take your Wing apart for an aftermarket Gadget
These things come and go your wing will suffer if your on and off with the Tupperware for the next latest toy.
Modify the gadget to the bike and do your best to make it look like a factory option, this is just my opinion Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
i have the same GPS , i dint hard wire it , i had a couple of the GWOF members come to my house and help me , i already had a 12 volt battery supply so all we did was connect a male end to the garmin run the wire and plug it in , it only charges when the power is on but thats all you need

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the zumo 660 mounted on clutch needed to get longer bolts to make it work on clutch the only things needed to remove were the battery side cover and seat I have my zumo going through my gl2way cb ..it was all plug and play the wires were just long enough to run down handlebars under gastank to battery for power

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.