Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Out on a RTE yesterday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I should probably mention that the Ride To Eat was a 250 mile round trip from our campground in NH to the Maine coast for lobster. Just because I wanted lobster.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yep! Life is great on a Goldwing! Nice pic! My 97 was green, also, and changed up in 2011 to a black 2010. Great memories!
Probably the last long ride on the 1500. Soon as I get some decent pix I need to write an ad for Craigslist, Facebook and GWOF.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
Stopped by Vicksburg, MS today at two stations. First is Constitution Firehouse, 1870, the first VFD station in the city. Second is the Central Station downtown. Riding with WARWGN (Dustin) and his daughter Zoey.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
seeing that mark hasn't posted this one I will

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Got a few for ya. Took these in the last 12 days going to New Hampshire and back.

The one at the KOA is used by the owner to give kids a ride around the camp.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
Vicksburg, Mississippi Fire Station #7, the oldest station in town still in use. Built in 1910 and is on Washington Street.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Ok, ok, its not my own fire station, but I wanted to grab some food from the restaurant next door. This is one of the Vincennes Indiana fire stations. Notice that I did not intrude on their apron and risk blocking any apparatus.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 85 Posts