Honda Goldwing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Heres a few from some rides in the past.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Prospect, Maine

Prospect, Maine, U.S. Route 1 enroute to Bucksport. There is an observation deck on top of the west (left from this POV) tower. Part of Fort Knox State Park. Taken today, 2:00 PM.

Apologies in advance if this post fails.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,746 Posts
Had to detour around an accident and came upon

The Krickbaum Covered Bridge outside of Bear Gap, PA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
On Pine Island Drive in Kent county north of Belmont MI. October 13, 2018.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
blue water bridge, sarnia, Ontario. ca

Attachments

Reactions: 823Jim

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
US Hwy 80 bridge over the Big Black River between Edwards and Vicksburg. Bridge was built c.1932.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,059 Posts
I can see it, a Transalp? Not that you'll ever respond, dumb broad. Been a while since I've seen one of those...

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Just out for the ride, ended up going over the RT301 Harry Nice Bridge from Va to MD. The second photo was starting the climb on the high point of the bridge before my acrophobia started to kick in and could not look over the side any more. At 135 ft high and 2.2 miles long it is always interesting for me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
The second bridge to cross was the Thomas Johnson Bridge in Solomon Islands. This one is at 140ft. But 1.4 miles long. Then I had to drive back over both to come home.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I added a third bridge today on a run up thru Maryland. This is the Rt 50 Chesapeake Bay bridge in Annapolis. And at just over 4 miles and almost 200 ft tall. I also found that I suffer from Gephyrophobia a fear of bridges and heights. And it does not help that it is noted as one of the scariest bridges in America. I force my way thru it, but definitely not sight seeing on the bridge.

My next project is to do it again in a few weeks and make it to Ocean City than down thru the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel which is 14 miles long.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 92 Posts