Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hey Guys, I just found this forum from a link that was posted on the Delphi Goldwing forum. Which I thought was kinda weird. I've been riding since 73 and am on my 4th Goldwing. My present '93 has about 108k on it now. I guess its time to get an 1800 eh? And of course it would have to be red. ;) I am a ardent believer in "ATGATT" and full face helmets. I'm kinda attached to my face. I'll probably not post alot for a while till I see something that really pushes my buttons. Anyway Hello from southern Idaho...Oh and how do I put my pic on the left side? Thanks...[/SIZE]

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Nightwing.

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Nightwing, welcome good people here. You need to go to user cp area & you can find your way around there to post avatar. Left hand side menu Edit Avatar. Size info is listed so you may have to adjust your pic.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi and welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Have a good friend who went to college in Boise. Lots of good folks on here. I'm sure you will find things to comment about. Ride safe and enjoy....

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello all, Greetings from Florida everyone calls me Trike Lady, I've had that name since 2001. I design,build & customize Wings and trikes. I like Goldwings. I own a 1993 GL-1500 Aspencade with a Voyager and its great.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from Alberta Nightwing. Don't be afraid to post, we certainly don't bite!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts