Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I'm cruising the forum & an opportunity arose to have Breakfast.

It's strange what wildlife you will encounter in PA when you go to Breakfast.

Today I was able to meet a Fox.... & a Canadian one at that!:eek:

So the story is on the Gas Price in Your Area thread RedFox posted that he paid $3.65 in Elizabethtown Pa. A couple of PM's later, the exchange of some Cell phone numbers & we met at a Perkins outside of Harrisburg.

I had the pleasure to meet 2 extremely nice people including the Lovely Mrs. Fox. They were headed for a early ride to the Flight 93 Memorial & had excellent weather.

Had the chance to sneak in a couple of Pictures as well. I surely hope our paths cross again as I'm sure they will.;)

1st picture - The arrival
2nd picture - The Fox's ride - tank map, gps & all the goodies. Set up to ride.:D
3rd picture - The Redfox & Fossil92

Rid Safe Foxes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Bill, you look younger than I figured. You probably got a few more bull rides left in ya. Cool you got to meet Redfox.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Very cool. I already meet some of the nicest people here. Can't wait to be real active with yo all.:D

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
it seemed soo last minute that i didn't think you would meet up with redfox and mrs. fox

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bill, you look younger than I figured. You probably got a few more bull rides left in ya. Cool you got to meet Redfox.
Can't emphasis enough what Nice People the Fox duo are. If any other folks on the Forum get a chance to be in their company don't pass up that opportunity.

54 & counting Dan old boy will be 55 in Aug. I like to think the Little Lady keeps me looking this way.:cool:

By the way there won't be anymore Bull Riding.;)

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool. I already meet some of the nicest people here. Can't wait to be real active with yo all.:D
Hey NoHandles 2 - PM's sent.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Bill, you never seem to miss an opportunity for a meal. Glad you were able to meet up and enjoy some time together.. I assume you took the cage to the Bfast...

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hope to catch up with Redfox next time we're up in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I assume you took the cage to the Bfast...
It was really close Charlie. I had the bike warmed up, the gear out & at the last minute I just had second thoughts. So yes I Jeeped it.:(

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
It was really close Charlie. I had the bike warmed up, the gear out & at the last minute I just had second thoughts. So yes I Jeeped it.:(
Wise decision my friend. The day to get back in the saddle will come soon..

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh where Oh where has our Redfox gone? Oh where Oh where can he be?

With his pockets deep & his short little arms Oh where Oh where can he be?

·
Administrator
25,937 Posts
Don't plan a career in song lyrics Bones;):D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts