Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Richmond Va.

This is going to be interesting but here goes ......
I’m interested in buying a "late model" 2005-2010, "low mile" Honda Goldwing 1800. That’s a Honda Goldwing 1800, between 2005 and 2010, low miles. I’m not interested in a wrecked model or one that has been laid down. I’m basically looking for a "like new" with something less than 30,000 miles. I don't care about chrome or fancy lights. It would be nice to have ABS and the comfort package. I don't care about navigation because I already have a Garmin Nuvi. Highway pegs and a backrest would be nice. As for color ..... I like the pearl white, dark reds, silver and gold models. Throw in a CB and/or communication package and its even better. Did I say a Honda Goldwing 1800, like new, low millage, never wrecked between 2005 and 2010? A clear title would be nice because I’m ready to negotiate a price and ride home with a new bike.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goldwing

Hello Two Wheel,
Thanks for the links. I have looked at all of those. The one in Alabama interest me but its non ABS.
thanks for the help.
chuck

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Good luck with your search.

I am sure someone is either getting fired or divorced soon and will have to sell their prized machine/your new bike!

No one would be selling to up grade.......

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Did you check eBay or your local dealer for a used Wing? Dealers may be willing to deal this time of year.. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goldwing

Thanks for all the help guys. I have decided to narrow my search to a Goldwing with "ABS". With all the bikes for sale right now the wife and I have decided its the best and safest way to go.

A 2008 with ABS, great condition, less than 25k miles for around $17k would be nice. Its all the chrome, fancy lights and gadgets that keep driving the price up.

I hate to see someone loose their job or get a divorce to find one.

As for the bikes on the West Coast ..... wow, thats a long way from Virginia. Something east of the Mississippi is more realistic unless of course you would like to ride from out west to the Mississippi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
skychs,

did you ever find your gl1800?
i just posted mine for sale in the classified section. Although it is an 02 and you said you wanted an 05 and up i figured it was worth a try.

It really is a beautiful bike and isn't accessorized 'over the top'.
if you want to see some pictures... send me your email.

thanks,

Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts