Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently trying to find a die cast 1:6 scale Goldwing GL1800 model, and right about now it doesn't matter what color it is either. I can find TONS of the 1:12 and 1:18 scale, but that's not what floats my boat.
If ANYONE has one they would like to sell, or knows of one, let me know?
I've been scouring Ebay and Craigslist and Goooogle for weeks now and coming up with nothing.

Steve F

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
When these large die cast replica Goldwings came out they were scooped up by serious collectors. There are 3 of them to make the set and the yellow one is the key. If you'd like to own the complete set which includes the red, grey and yellow you'd have a rare set and something very desirable by collectors.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
none of the 1:6 wings are in stock

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When these large die cast replica Goldwings came out they were scooped up by serious collectors. There are 3 of them to make the set and the yellow one is the key. If you'd like to own the complete set which includes the red, grey and yellow you'd have a rare set and something very desirable by collectors.
That's what I'm afraid of, that no one is willing to part their collection, or sell me one of these collectibles. Paradise toys has them listed on their website and when I emailed them, all they said was they were not in production, and not avilable. So WHY THE HE!! ARE THEY STILL ON THEIR WEBSITE??? Bummer.
About all I have left is to keep looking for some one to decide to give up and sell off some of their stash.
Thanks for the replies guys....keep an eye out for me?

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
I was on E-bay last night and someone had the 1:6 Honda Valkyrie up for bids they wanted almost $75.00 for it.
This is the company that makes the replicas and I have gone to their website for a list of dealers, good luck in your search.
http://www.motormaxtoy.com/where-to-buy/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gondwing 1:6 scale model

I have two 1:6 scale goldwings, one is a red 1500 and the other one is a black 1800. If interested call joe at 732-814-6609

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't have one, I just seen the one on ebay and was telling the poster about it :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.