Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am working getting a Goldwing. I just sold my 07 H-D Heritage 3 months ago. So I'm trying to learn more about Goldwings so I will know what to buy. I hope to learn hear.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... Snake ... Your Former Heritage-3 Is A Great Machine ... I Have 2 Friends With Them Seems Everytime We Go For A Ride My Friends Wife Either Wants To Ride With Me Or I Just Let Them Have The Wing And Take The Harley ... Just A Couple Weeks Ago A New Member Joined And Told Us He Had Sold His Road King And Purchased A Wing ... If He See's Your Post He Will Probably Give You The Low Down On Why He Switched ... Wing's Handling And Comfort Are Tops ... In My Humble Opinion All Wings Are Good ... Happy Trails ...

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Worker harder... Go get the Wing. You will never regret it. OH, by the way, Welcome to the forum. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Snake, the Goldwing is different in a very good way. You can spend sun-up to sun-down and then some and you won't be broke up at the end. Reliability is why I bought it. Tons of power, superb comfort, and who doesn't like having the Allman Brothers blasting Rambling Man in the helmet while cruising down a winding byway ? And with a Wing, you can ride, and ride and.....you get the idea....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Goldwing longevity and reliability are legendary Snake. I'm on my 3rd since 1984 (1200 Interstate 167,000 km, 1992 1500 68,000 km) a new '09 1800AD Cdn. model. Since '95 I have owned and ridden HD's, customized cruisers, sport bikes, sport tourers you name it. I will forever be addicted to GL's and won't stray from the fold again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts