Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help, I have a trailer that has separate brake lights and turn signals. So I need to use a 5 or 6 pin connector. I'd like ot get my trailer ready early, won't have the bike for about 4 weeks. I'm looking for the wires/colors coming from the 2010 Honda GoldWing. I believe
the lights on the GoldWing are the same, meaning separate brake and turn signals. Can anyone give me any help...there will be
a 6 pin round plug installed with the trailer hitch....but looking for wire colors and pin position in the round connector.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I'd like ot have my trailer ready to go when they have the bike ready.

Duane

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
We wired a customer's bike and trailer with a round connector, as his trailer had one. Just did a web search and found the correct connection pattern and wired it in behind the rear fender.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for the connection pattern on the bike side so I can match the trailer to it. That's all. I have separate turn/brake lights on the trailer just as the bike does. So it will be simply 5 wire to 5 wire.
Just need to know the wire positions in the round 5 pin connector.

Duane

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
?

I need some help, I have a trailer that has separate brake lights and turn signals. So I need to use a 5 or 6 pin connector. I'd like ot get my trailer ready early, won't have the bike for about 4 weeks. I'm looking for the wires/colors coming from the 2010 Honda GoldWing. I believe
the lights on the GoldWing are the same, meaning separate brake and turn signals. Can anyone give me any help...there will be
a 6 pin round plug installed with the trailer hitch....but looking for wire colors and pin position in the round connector.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I'd like ot have my trailer ready to go when they have the bike ready.

Duane
Why not let them wire the trailer too ! I would let them wire it and they can check to be sure all the lights are working properly ! I made the mistake of letting the shop wire the bike and then when i got it home the trailer lights were all screwed - up . I found out that the kit from the factory was defective . I knew the trailer was right because it worked on my truck and car , the 2nd. kit they installed was bad also or that is what they told me , so the 3rd. time everything worked fine and all is good ! Wish i had taken the trailer with the bike to start with !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts