Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's early, but I wan to beat the rush-
Anybody know a Honda dealer that winter-stores goldwings? Looking in the Ky,IN,Oh tri state area. I'm in Louisville.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
How about a friends heated/unheated garage, a battery tender and a soft cloth in your own neighborhood... Save yourself a lot of $$$

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
hmmm

Winter? Whats winter? :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
What is this Winter you speak of? Sounds interesting.
Nah.........Keep on riding. That winter thing is not what it's all cracked up to be. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
It is when the prince of the dark world, in a jealous fit, festoons this word with an evil white substance known as snow and ice.

·
Registered
466 Posts
It is when the prince of the dark world, in a jealous fit, festoons this word with an evil white substance known as snow and ice.
Ahhhhh yes, that Evil white substance. I remember it in my much younger days. The prince of darkness and that evil white substance. Odd though because I live in South Texas and I remember a couple years when I was in my young 20's when it snowed all friggin year!

If that is Winter, I never want to see it again!!:eek::D

·
Registered
466 Posts
And we do have 4 seasons down here in Texas!
They are Almost summer, Summer, FRIGGIN HOT, and Christmas.

Try some 104f and 98% humidity some time!:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys were having that winter that your talking about now , we tend to get 6 months before you. At the moment its a cold 18 degrees celcius ( thats 65 fahrenheit ). Can you eleberate on that white stuff you are talking about :confused:

Man it must get cold up there if you have to hibernate. Can you make a ramp into your basement were the boiler is , just a thought

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
and hot here too....

108F today and some humidity.

We have two seasons here, hot and hotter, lol.

could i have some ice and snow please?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts