Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is an appropriate post, but for someone new to GWs and buying accessories such as myself, it might be of help.

I just made my first purchase from WingStuff and prior to the purchase had seen the VIP membership. I already had the items in the "shopping cart", but decided to buy their membership to see if it was worthwhile. I found that I did save money on the purchases, but overall spent a little more on the membership + parts than I would have without the membership. This really isn't bad, because from what I see I will end up saving money in the long run. I think it is a good business model to get customers to come back to their site, because most of us want to save money on our purchases, and being a "member" will result in patronizing the company.

So, if you are like me and nervous spending money you really don't have to, in this case, it seems to be a good deal if you think you will be buying for your bike. Yes, I will still shop around for the best deal, but I think it may be a formality.

BTW, I have no connection to WingStuff other than the membership, the Muth mirrors, rear spoiler and Kisan brake modulator.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i ahve a vip membership at wingstuff also. i put off getting the membership for a long time but with what i will save on just purchasing shocks and springs its worth it

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I knew on day 1 that I was addicted so I paid my dues upfront and I am now saving so much money that I am going broke :confused:

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
the vip has saved me well over $600.00 so far

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
If your comfortable with what you have done, then you made the right decision. Now go spend some more $$$.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
VIP here too, and I am a Honda dealer. Some of the deals on Wingstuff are far below my dealer cost + pricing at the shop including cross border shipping and the odd time I get hit with duty and brokerage fees (that's typically just very large items). Seems to me there are better shipping charges with VIP as well, like free in the lower 48 and discounted to Canada and AK, HI, Intl etc after a certain purchase amount. Wing Down Under, Cloud 09, Eric and others could maybe add to that.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am also a VIP at Wing Stuff as well. I also get their emails as well as Chrome Worlds emails. Chrome world sends out the "Insane Deal of the Week" and some of them are pretty good. Shop around....but do shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts