Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with WingStuff.com and if so, what are your general feelings about them? Pricing, delivery, customer service if a problem, etc. Looks to me that their prices are pretty good, not sure about the other things.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. Looking at the thread now, it looks like I opened up a can o' worms!

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
A++++ with WingStuff. Fast shipping and prices are good if you can call motorcycle prices good. :)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Wingstuff's prices are good. I'm a Honda dealer and I bought my LED fog lights from them and saved a bundle over my own staff pricing, even including the cross border shipping. We get raped pretty bad on PG&A up here.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
and you can become a v.i.p. member and save even more

·
Registered
117 Posts
A friend deals with them alot and loves them. I'm a bit different although I have made a couple of purchases and it was a good experience. I tend to shop around before I buy. Got my progressive springs for $91 and a few other items at cyclemaxohio and they arrived a couple of days later. Depends on what your looking for.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
They call me by first name. If you want personal service ask for Tom. He handles all of my purchasing and give me suggestions on items. Yep, I have searched all vendors and Wingstuff will beat 95% of them. I like the fact that I can order small orders of $100 and get free shipping.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
A friend deals with them alot and loves them. I'm a bit different although I have made a couple of purchases and it was a good experience. I tend to shop around before I buy. Got my progressive springs for $91 and a few other items at cyclemaxohio and they arrived a couple of days later. Depends on what your looking for.
i still shop around too but what i am looking for is going to be very hard to find because it is discontinued and the few places that say they have it want near $400. nither wing sstuff or cyclemax has it

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Depends on what your looking for.
There is truth in this. I first go to WingStuff for any purchase and I wish I could go to them every week. I did, however, find some led running lights on a different vendors site. They were less expensive ( under $100 ) than the choices available on WingStuff because WingStuff didn't carry them; and that is probably the only reason they were less expensive.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Good people ,never had any problems with my orders and fast shipping.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Anything I've purchased from them for my 1500 or 1800 has worked fine with no problems. Their prices seem very good also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts