Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,811 Posts
Nice trick... Get me to go check out the new website and of course what pops up but the backrest I've been thinking about. Looks like I'm going to be spending some $$ and have another winter project. Oh yea, the site does look good...
" Utopia " I hope. I got the bread knife.

·
Registered
86 Posts
PayPal direct on the site? Or do you still need to call/email?
Also, noticed that (on old site at least) when you do buy using PP, the items don't appear in your 'history'.

·
Vendor
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Paypal is next on the list. We hope to have it up and running within 60-90 days. Please email or call in for using paypal to pay.

Order history will only show up when ordering through the site directly, that will change as soon as paypal is added to the cart.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Your old site showed bikes for sale, I didn't find that link on the new site, is it still there?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pay Pal

Would really like to beable to use Pay Pal, bought my 1st Goldwing in Aug of last year and 95% of my add-ons have come from your store as well as my 1st set of tires. Great Service and that's what counts. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The website is much better. The one thing that I find annoying is that for us Canadians we can't get a shipping cost when placing an order. Surely for some standard items you would have a standard cost! I pefer USPS and I would think that they have a cost table based on size and weight.

·
Vendor
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The website is much better. The one thing that I find annoying is that for us Canadians we can't get a shipping cost when placing an order. Surely for some standard items you would have a standard cost! I pefer USPS and I would think that they have a cost table based on size and weight.
We have a custom way to quote shipments out of the 48 states, good ole' fashion customer service, between a customer and one of our international customer reps. We look at all incoming international orders and quote an estimate based on weight, etc. Then the order gets sent back to the customer for approval and authorization on the card. (we do not charge card until items ship) Once the items are ready to ship, funds are captured (usually less than the amount quoted) This is the only way we have found a way to pass on our shipping rates to our customers. The flat fee way of doing it will only cost the end user (customer) more money in the long run. We also give all Canadian customers a choice between UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
John

·
Registered
42 Posts
USPS all the way. The others charge way too much in border fees.

Although your shipping page says "We do not ship International orders via the US Postal Service." Thats why I have never looked to buy anything.

·
Registered
60 Posts
John, I like you guys period. Your new website is great, but your customer service is outstanding! I ordered a gas tank pouch for my 1500 on a Friday afternoon and on Saturday MORNING it was in my hands and on my bike! Granted, we are in the same state, but still, that was fast service. I called you guys that morning to thank you, great customer service deserves a big Thank You these days......it is becoming a rare commodity. So, thank you again, you guys do a great job. And, by the way, I posted my satisfaction on the Valkyrie board too....:)

·
Vendor
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
John, I like you guys period. Your new website is great, but your customer service is outstanding! I ordered a gas tank pouch for my 1500 on a Friday afternoon and on Saturday MORNING it was in my hands and on my bike! Granted, we are in the same state, but still, that was fast service. I called you guys that morning to thank you, great customer service deserves a big Thank You these days......it is becoming a rare commodity. So, thank you again, you guys do a great job. And, by the way, I posted my satisfaction on the Valkyrie board too....:)
BigChris99 - thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to be the best in customer service out of any website on the web. We have some big competition, but are confident we rank right up there with them.
Also, thanks for posting on the Valkyrie board, as you can tell the total redesign of cyclegiant.com is something we are really proud of and can't wait to show other types of riders what customer service is all about. As our business has evolved over the years, we have always stressed that the human factor must always be put first.

·
Registered
42 Posts
So will you ship USPS to Canada? Your web site says : "We do not ship International orders via the US Postal Service."

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Just a note tha USPS have raised there rates for the new year. It has always been the cheapest but it might be more now for something's.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Also wing stuff is great to deal. With I have made several orders all of which were delivered on time or early and accurate. I have not had a complaint but from what I've read they would strive to fix the issue.

·
Vendor
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So will you ship USPS to Canada? Your web site says : "We do not ship International orders via the US Postal Service."
Yes we do ship USPS to Canada. See quote from website below.

Canadian Orders
Our primary means of shipment for Canadian orders is by FedEx. However, by request we will ship via US Postal Service to Canadian customers only. Please note that there are size and weight restrictions when shipping via USPS. Customers will be responsible for all Canadian shipping charges, taxes, brokerage fees and duties that may be charged to get you your product.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks, its not the cost of actual shipping, its the brokerage charge that is the issue. Fedex, UPS etc, charge about 5 times the rate of USPS/Canada Post.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.