Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you like the new website? What do you like? dislike? Please email me if you come across any bugs while surfing on it. We have beta tested it for weeks, but things always slip through the cracks.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
I like it....Easy to navigate....I like it a lot!!

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was one of the things we really wanted to improve on. Navigation. Don't forget you can tab over to cyclegiant at any time and order from that website as well as cyclegiantparts.com while using the same cart to check out.
There are still some bugs, but we are working our way through them. Again, please let me know if you come across anything. thanks.
John

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
Have to check. I'm looking for the rear protector scuff pads for the helmets hanging on the GL1800 trunk hooks.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Looks pretty good to me John. Did just a quick boo, but seems fairly easy to find things. Like the new look.:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Too nice! Like I needed ANOTHER reason to spend more time on your site (LOL) Seriously, very well done and yes I'll shop some more soon.

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
I'm navigating for my below posted item. Haven't come up with one ( if it does exist ??? ) yet. I don't believe your " price range " category is necessary. We are talking about our Wing here. Money is not an option if we have the desire for a particular product. I would work on the " key word " search function to display suggested products that fall under the " layman's " search words. That's my $0.03 worth on my first experience to your new site. Love you Wingstuff.

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price range category, more for the cyclegiant website.

the search box/engine is a work in progress still. we are working bugs out at the moment.

thanks for the input, need more.. tell me how it is, I'm a big boy!! ;-)

John

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
price range category, more for the cyclegiant website.

the search box/engine is a work in progress still. we are working bugs out at the moment.

thanks for the input, need more.. tell me how it is, I'm a big boy!! ;-)

John
J: I'm critiquing as you asked for. Those of us who depend on the Google " form of search engine would probably benefit from a " Google " form of search engine within a particular web site. For example : If I type in " GL 1800 helmet protection pads.... " I would hope for some product listed that would be consonant with my query. P.S. This is what I typed in looking for the the rear scuff pads. If you have them, please send me the direct link :)

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice! Easier to use too.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Kudos John, Kudos:D

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Nice trick... Get me to go check out the new website and of course what pops up but the backrest I've been thinking about. Looks like I'm going to be spending some $$ and have another winter project. Oh yea, the site does look good...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I too like the new website! Very well laid out and easy to maneuver. One of these days I'll have to make a dent in my wishlist...

Cheers,
Kerry

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts