Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupon Code – goldwingowners5 is back!!

Add this coupon code at the end of your order on Wingstuff.com or Cyclegiant.com websites and receive an additional 5% off your total order.
*excludes items: VIP Memberships, Gift Certificates, Tires, HO08A06MCAA02, HO08A06MCAB00, HO08E95MCA100A, & HOCBCOMBO*

*Order MUST be placed ONLINE, no exceptions*

Offer ends Midnight 1/31/2011 Pacific Time.

This promotion is not being published anywhere else, but here on the goldwingowners.com forum. There is no newsletter, mass email, website banner, etc.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Looks like my backrest is getting bumped up John. Now where did I put that lottery ticket?

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Nice timing , John. Came back from the Motorcycle Show in D.C. with nothing but a free tote bag from Progressive. The money I saved I'll gladly send to you.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Coupon Code – goldwingowners5 is back!!

Add this coupon code at the end of your order on Wingstuff.com or Cyclegiant.com websites and receive an additional 5% off your total order.
*excludes items: VIP Memberships, Gift Certificates, Tires, HO08A06MCAA02, HO08A06MCAB00, HO08E95MCA100A, & HOCBCOMBO*

*Order MUST be placed ONLINE, no exceptions*

Offer ends Midnight 1/31/2011 Pacific Time.

This promotion is not being published anywhere else, but here on the goldwingowners.com forum. There is no newsletter, mass email, website banner, etc.
Well, it looks like it worked. I just ordered some stuff and used the code. Using my trusty TI 51 calculator, it looks like I got 5% off. Either that or I got 50% or maybe .5% off. Kinda hard to tell since 4 out of the 8 segments of the 40 year old LED's are burned out. But I got something off. Thanks....Isaac:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
AWWW John you make it so hard to stop my addiction with your store! i will shortly have my own space reserved on the plane!
I will need counselling/re-hab soon! can you give me discount off that? lol

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Thanks

I ordered my passenger floorboards as well as plugs today! TY for the discount and free shipping! The prices were the best available for the boards!

·
Registered
150 Posts
cloud09 - If you make it out to southern california, dinner is on me!! How does that sound?
One of our plans in the next five yrs is to take the bride over to Nashville! 2nd stop your store! so i will take you up on that when we get there!
ps- give Ryan a 'good job' pat on the back for me pls? he has been looking after us out here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I place two orders yesterday and tired it both times. Did not appear to work. Probably something I did wrong.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
The reason I asked was based on an observation a riding friend and I had last year. He has the Ergo II pegs and I have the Highwayboards. We decided to switch for comparison, but when we removed only our respective " pegs " to exchange, the attachment configuration was different on the Highwayboards and Pegs. We ended up just switching the entire extension arm assembly. Whatever the real or apparent difference was between the two it gave me " cause to pause " here concerning the extensions. Tks.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I was the rider that Chopin switched pegs/boards with and yes, the attachments for the arms were different. Perhaps he's got an older model that isn't interchangable as far as the arms are concerned. Have you physically compared the mounts in the shop at Wingstuff?

I took advantage of your coupon this morning and it saved me over $100. Thanks!

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have taken a look at the arms for the pegs and the boards.

The pegs mounts to the arms (4060) with a "Clevis Mount" that is situated in between the peg and arm.

The boards mount direct to the arm without a "Clevis Mount"

I called Kuryakyn tech line as well to make sure, and indeed that is the case. Check out the mounting directions for both the 4056 & 4059.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/documents/installation/4056-26GL-0210.pdf

http://www.kuryakyn.com/documents/installation/4059-24GL-1006.pdf

I hope this helps!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts