Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupon Code is – goldwingowners5

This is our first of many promotions that we will be posting exclusively on this board.

Add this coupon code at the end of your order on Wingstuff.com or Cyclegiant.com websites and receive an additional 5% off your total order.
*excludes items: VIP Memberships, Gift Certificates, HO08A06MCAA02, HO08A06MCAB00, HO08E95MCA100A, & HOCBCOMBO*

*Order MUST be placed ONLINE, no exceptions*

Offer ends Midnight 10/06/2010 Pacific Time.

This promotion is not being published anywhere else, but here on the goldwingowners.com forum. There is no newsletter, mass email, website banner, etc.

·
Registered
219 Posts
*excludes items: VIP Memberships
That counts me out. I was really wanting to get the Kuryakyn GL1800 Chrome Lense LED Lighted Mouldings at $320.00 i could have saved an extra $16.00 which i could have used towards shipping or the extra in our exchange rate.

how about and exclusion of an exclusion for overseas customers!:D

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I ordered a set of Bridgestones and a couple of small accessoriesfor my GL1800 on Tuesday. Would have saved me $16.73 on the order, but I guess timing is everything.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Too little, too late? Dear WingStuff: The orders of our dear members here were placed in a timely manner. Your promotion was delayed. There must be a legal loophole somewhere in the Time-Space Continuum that allows for this untimeliness.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yes i agree because i just bought air shocks 2 weeks ago!! Would have saved about 17 dollars!

·
Registered
219 Posts
As in most cases this has fallen on deaf ears.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Kind of like rebates and incentives from Mother Honda in my world guys. I get a flash on the dealer website at 7:30 in the mornig telling me either the program has just started or it's just ended. Then I have to tell the poor guy that bought yesterday I had no control. Somtimes really sucks to be me (or Wingstuff), unless they are more forgiving than Honda.......:D

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW!! Never thought we would receive such negative feedback for posting a promo exclusively for the board members. We are not trying to step on anyone’s toes here, just trying to be an active sponsor and help as much as we can. Please email me direct [email protected] if you have any questions and concerns.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Great job Wingstuff! I ordered a backrest and armrest set today and took full advantage of your coupon. Actually, I ordered it this weekend online and forgot to enter the coupon code so I called them this morning at 0800. They gladly updated my order with the coupon code and I scored an additional $12.50 in savings.

Come on guys... quit yer snivelin'. Like Rapier said, "timing is everything". It's not Wingstuff's fault you all jumped the gun. :D

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
WOW!! Never thought we would receive such negative feedback for posting a promo exclusively for the board members. We are not trying to step on anyone’s toes here, just trying to be an active sponsor and help as much as we can. Please email me direct [email protected] if you have any questions and concerns.
We love you WingStuff. It was all tongue -in-cheek. You know that you are " in " here if you get ribbed once in awhile.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hey WingStuff, I think you do an outstanding job, have been very helpful every time I have called. Fast service and good prices. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
As a VIP member I love the discounts I recieve. Thanks Wingstuff!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Thanks for the added chance to save, but I just placed an order a couple weeks ago. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You know that you are " in " here if you get ribbed once in awhile.
How True, you know it took me a while to find a dog with those big ears.

In the last 5 months i have bought a lot for my new bike off Wingstuff and I know for a fact, that if i buy those items at home they are double the price, the shipment is a bit costly but i'm still miles ahead.
Keep up the good work Wingstuff

PS to Wngstuff : If i come over there to buy an item can you do a video of me as well and post it on your website :D

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wing Down Under,

We actually have a group of customers whom have come over and visited us for the last few years from Australia. Tag along with them, and we will for sure make a video.

Glad everyone liked the video. Scott and his dad where such a joy to have with us during that time....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
That's more like it...credit where credit is due:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love Wing Stuff. I just wish I could get a break on the installation charges. I still have another $2K worth of parts to put on my bike.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts