1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Nice job Wing Stuff, reaching for our wallets again:D

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
if they are the stock rubber grips just use a utility cutter and cut the grips off if you don't plan to reuse them

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
HP: Ride over to my house this weekend and we can resovle this question . I have put my bike up in storage at the shop, so I am always home now.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I had leather padded grips with chrome caps on my 1500, but I can't recall if they were Markland or Drag, but they were glued on with a contact type adhesive. The left one always moved in hot weather when the glue softened...funny what you remember at times huh.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I had leather padded grips with chrome caps on my 1500, but I can't recall if they were Markland or Drag, but they were glued on with a contact type adhesive. The left one always moved in hot weather when the glue softened...funny what you remember at times huh.
My Grip Puppies do that when I have the grip heaters turned on. They were slid on using dish soap ,and you know what heat does to soap. I only feel it on the left stationary grip because by definition it is stationary.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I need it out of sight and out mind for awhile. I have basically taken this whole summer off from anything which might be considered domestic duties. I even had Mz. Vickie get lawn service so mowing would not interfere with a nice weekend. I have put on about 11,000 miles this year, went through a set of tires, made some friends and future riding partners and I am happy with all that has happened this year as a Goldwing rider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.