Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://wingstuff.com/blog_detail/65815_WingStuff_com_Holiday_Party_Rally_2010

It's back! Our annual Christmas party just keeps growing bigger and better every year, and we're excited to announce this year will be no different. We hope you'll join us for our biggest party ever!

Visit our Southern California retail center (20902 Bake Pkwy, STE 106, Lake Forest, CA 92630) Saturday, December 11th between 9am and 3pm to enjoy a day fellow wingers. We'll have FREE food & beverages, live music, raffle prizes, and all kinds of special deals! We'll also be hosting many service clinics by your favorite manufacturers like Centramatic, J&M Electronics, Super Brace, Spectro Oil, & more! There will also be free demo rides on Gold Wing and Harley trikes by Motor Trike Incorporated.

Toys for Tots - Win a pair of motorcycle helmets! Our United States Marines will be here to collect toys for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation. Bring an unwrapped toy for a chance to win!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have been there the last 2 years and will ber there again this year.

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
I would kill joe to be there. But my plane tickets are for April and get me only as far as Phoenix.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Sounds like fun. the new homeofchrome.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Sure, go ahead and rub it in California guys (can you say jealous?) when the rest of us poor slobs look at our bikes under wraps for the winter...snuffle...sob.

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for everyone who attended the event this past weekend. It was a giant success!! Toys for Tots collected over 400 toys, Don's BBQ (with help from Chapter Q) was out of this world. Thanks to all the vendors and support from our local community. We are looking forward to next year already..
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts