Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks I'm here to tell you if your seat is uncomfortable, have the Wingsoft modification done. As some of you know I've tried many different seats on both our 1200 and our 1800's. When we bought the trike we needed a seat as the one on it was not usable due to being left out in the sun too long. I found a used one in OK City for a very low price so I drove down there to pick it up. Didn't even look at it that close but could tell it was in super good shape. Next day I discovered it was a Wingsoft conversion. Driver & Passenger including Passenger backrest. Both Carol and I can't believe how comfortable this seat is. So far I've got almost 1000 miles on it and believe the seat and the full trike are going to allow me to ride for a few more years. I know Mark J has sworn by this seat for years, but I just didn't want to spend any more money on another seat to just be disappointed again. This seat is a definite keeper. http://www.bikesolutionsllc.com/

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
Glad it worked out for you Al. And the PO is the one who kicked out the bucks initially...:wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad it worked out for you Al. And the PO is the one who kicked out the bucks initially...:wink2:
No kidding, especially since I only gave $50 for it. >:) :grin2:

Reactions: crownfire

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you still sleep at night.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
I paid exactly what they wanted for it so I sleep like a baby. >:) 0:):grin2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had the wingsoft modification done. It is a big improvement over the OEM seat. I still get some pressure points. Don't know if it is the final solution for me yet. Have not had it too long. Want to get more miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a 2018 tour model, I am wondering if it provides better foot to ground clearance? I am on my tip toes to hold the bike up when stopped. I live in Rio Vista also, wondering if I could come check it out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Creper06.

My footing is the same as it was before the mod. I'll say though, the seat is feeling better and better. I just got home from a trip to St. Helena and back. Stopped in St. Helena for a cup of coffee, and rode back home. 3 hours in the saddle. Just have a little soreness now. I have the bagger and have to adjust the rear suspension by hand. I have it set at standard.
9 clicks. Before wingsoft I could only ride 50 miles and that was it.

·
Super Moderator
14,332 Posts
That's a good find Alan. Glad that works for you. I do swear by my conversion which is the tall. It set me back in the saddle a few inches and really eased the ride for my long legs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.