Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Stefan, and i am from Belgium.
Drive a real American 2006 GL1800, with sidecare Hannigan GT.
I hate to tell this, but i have got a serius problem....:mad: and in Belgium nowbody can help me, so i try it at the other side of the world....;)
Can anyone tell me where to post it? thankx...

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Welcome from the good old USA and the state of Pennsylvania. Just post your question/problem on the general forum and I'm sure someone will chime in with some help. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome from Canada Stefan. Ditto on what TW says, post away and there should be no problem getting answers.

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
wing67, You are very Welcomed here. Please let all of us try to help you.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF wing67

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Hi Chopin114, you are smart, you find my pictures on the belgium forum.... hihihi, i like that, it's a small world on the internet....:):):):)

Hello Stratman, yes i am verry proud on my bike, but......., we all do......, not:):)

I posted my problem in the general, i have got a serieus idle problem, going up and down, i get freaky about it....., but i see that i am not the onlyone, but nowbody can solve this problem, thats freaky.....
Iff you can help, or someone you now, please help, because i am gonna strip the entire bike to find it, iff i can...:confused::confused:
Thankx
Stefan
Don't do it Wing67 ! The bike is easy to take apart but hard to put back together. This is " Memorial Weekend " here in the New World so we are all out riding our bikes, even if the bike isn't running perfect. If it " goes " and " stops " we are riding it. We will keep digging on line and I will get to a local Honda shop this week to pick up some items and I'll ask a resident mechanic about the idle issue.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.