Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those new to the Goldwing I am selling my collection of Wing World magazines. There's great information in these magazines, interesting ads with prices from years ago and products that are no longer made.
The magazines range from 2000 to 2011 and are packed 3 years (36 issues) per box. The 2000-2005 I purchased from someone and the sets aren't completed. 2002 & 2004 are complete, 2001 & 2003 are short one issue, 2000 & 2005 six of each year.
There's even a plastic storage bag to keep them in. It's knowledge and information sitting in the closet that people can enjoy reading.
Pay shipping and you can own a box of good reading material, I throw nothing away I try to find homes for it.

·
Super Moderator
12,304 Posts
Good luck on finding them a new home. I would take them, but I throw nothing away also. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
For those new to the Goldwing I am selling my collection of Wing World magazines. There's great information in these magazines, interesting ads with prices from years ago and products that are no longer made.
The magazines range from 2000 to 2011 and are packed 3 years (36 issues) per box. The 2000-2005 I purchased from someone and the sets aren't completed. 2002 & 2004 are complete, 2001 & 2003 are short one issue, 2000 & 2005 six of each year.
There's even a plastic storage bag to keep them in. It's knowledge and information sitting in the closet that people can enjoy reading.
Pay shipping and you can own a box of good reading material, I throw nothing away I try to find homes for it.
Val, when I bought my 95 Aspencade, the seller gave me his complete collection going back to 95. I read many of these and there is allot of good tech info and ride stories that filled many a night for me. My wife asked me what I was going to do with mine as she likes to get rid of stuff we don't need. I told her they're staying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.