Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Suppose to be a bit of a warm up here too. High 30's - low 40's. I rode to work once when it was 29 so I may try to fire up the Wing and take it for a spin. Just picked up a heated vest and heated gloves. With the price of gas moving up, I plan to extend my riding season up here. :cool:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suppose to be a bit of a warm up here too. High 30's - low 40's. I rode to work once when it was 29 so I may try to fire up the Wing and take it for a spin. Just picked up a heated vest and heated gloves. With the price of gas moving up, I plan to extend my riding season up here. :cool:
+1
Wouldn't take a mint for my Gerbings coat and gloves. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
too much snow, ice, and runoff to think about riding the wing

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Same here with some mud because I live on a dirt road.
I do too...that will be the tricky part.;) I've only got about 400 ft until I hit pavement so I'll do it even if I have to "walk" it there. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bikes everywhere today, high around 63. The remainder of the week near 60. Hope it lasts until spring. :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Weather ?

We don't need no stinking weather!! Lucky Florida, I was able to ride/wing 200 miles yesterday, planning out a tour for a niece and nephew coming down from upstate NY. I want to show them what a state without snow looks like :) Planning a 3-hour safari in the bush at Forever Florida off Rt 441, then to Lone Cabbage Fish Camp for airboat ride on the St. John's River. One full day in the wilds of Florida. Hope its not too hot! :)
Have a Good One,
T-Rex

·
Registered
36 Posts
Figure by thurs. it will have thawed enough to get ole red out on the road. wanted to put on the chains but the wife vetoed the idea. hmm guess she's the smart one. ride long and safe

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
We don't need no stinking weather!! Lucky Florida, I was able to ride/wing 200 miles yesterday, planning out a tour for a niece and nephew coming down from upstate NY. I want to show them what a state without snow looks like :) Planning a 3-hour safari in the bush at Forever Florida off Rt 441, then to Lone Cabbage Fish Camp for airboat ride on the St. John's River. One full day in the wilds of Florida. Hope its not too hot! :)
Have a Good One,
T-Rex
You'll never know the excitement that comes with the first ride in the late winter. Pity you. 50* today and the heated bike made it feel like summer without the sweat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts