Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful here yesterday and I needed some spray cleaner for my bike so I took a little 80 miles ride over the mountain to Wing Stuff, one of the board sponsers. I have known Rick, the owner for about 25 years. He was at the shop when I got there and took me on a tour of his shop that he keeps expanding. You need a map to get around the place, very impressed with his operation of on site sales, internet sales and phone sales, he has everything you could ask for or want and buys in such bulk that he can give the best prices around. Also his repair shop is doing gang buster business and keeps expanding also. They work on just about all kinds of bikes, not only Wings, there was several Harleys there also. If your looking for a good shop check him out.
Rick is a stand up guy and I'm glad to see him doing so good in an economy like we have today.
www.wingstuff.com

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Nice post Joe. Never been there but the internet dealings have been great.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Amazing what a little entrepreneurialship can accomplish, even under adverse economic conditions. Argh, sometimes it's a bummer living where I do, isolated from all the cool stuff I 'could' be seeing and doing. Oh well, only another month and I can go riding (I hope)

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I've purchased a number of items from Wingstuff for both my 98 GL1500 and 09 GL1800 and have been pleased with price and service. Places that treat their customers well and good prices will always have repeat customers. Thanks for the insite into their operation Joe.

I see you keep adding "farkles" or "stuff" to your Kow.. Soon it will have all the creature comforts of a Wing. Ride safe.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with Wing Stuff and will continue to use them and recommend them !!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Sorry about my previous post. I made a mistake. It is not wingstuff that I can never get ahold of. It is The Wing Store in Alabama. Sorry about my own mistake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts