Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a big thanks to the people at Wing Stuff :D.

I bought a Bustec trailer hitch off them from eBay. It came promptly and everything looked good. I went to install it yesterday and got about halfway done and noticed I had some small hardware missing from the parts bag. I contacted Bustec and they said they would send me the parts but it would take over a week to get them. Now I have my bike torn apart so that means no riding for a week. They said I could have it expedited at a cost of $45.00 for next day or $13.00 for 3 day, really, for $3 worth of parts. I chosed to have it sent normal mail. I then called Wing Stuff and talk to the person that was responsible for the eBay accounts (sorry I forgot your name) he took my phone number and said he'd get back to me. After about 10min. he called and said the parts would be at my house tomorrow, and they were. Shame on Bushtec, I have had parts missing every now and then and companies will still come through for the customer. Bushtec still makes a good hitch but the customer support needs tweaked.
Thanks for hearing me out.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats to one of our board sponsors for great customer service and a job well done..

·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
WingStuff will always take care of you. :)

Welcome to the forum, I see by your join date that you don't have much to say! :eek:

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Wingstuff is a great outfit. Even being up here in Canada they do a great job for us. Now if they would just get set up with PayPal...;)

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
wingstuff has always delivered in a timely fashion to me

·
Premium Member
621 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,505 Posts
Good for Winstuff & you winger27 & by the way Welcome to the GWOF from another Keystoner.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wingstuff

I have bought from them a lot and always get great service. Nice to do business with a company like them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts