Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have been a Wing Lover for most my adult life. Have had seven Goldwing's going back to my first 1975. The last two Goldwing bikes I have had Training wheels! Yep, a bad back has shown me I need the added stabilization of those extra wheels. My current is a 1999 1500 SE with a Voyager Conversion Kit. Just bought this one August 20th and drove it home 200 miles right off the bat. I call that a leap of faith, brainless or Balls. Not sure which but I do know what my wife thinks! lol Going to try to post a few pictures of my Goldwing "fetish" machines below.
I made my first/last trip to Sturgis in 2018 at age 65, rode both ways, was a good time despite being snubbed by the hardcore Harley guys.
Have had a 1975, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1989, 1994, 1999 Goldwing's.

Never too late to ride,
Al
Jump River, WI
:motorbike:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,921 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I rode one of my 1500s about 800 miles when I first bought it. Maybe we are crazy, but I think we just know Wings.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Welcome! Nice selection. Question though, I only remember that style of fairing vent (on your 86 Aspy) being on the SE-i model...:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Nice looking bikes. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts