Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called Coyote Honda in Avondale Arizona to confirm that they do rent Goldwings. Their price in comparable, if not less , to a Harley Electra Glide. I'll rent under one condition : They have highway pegs on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Why don't you just ride yours out and enjoy the countryside...

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had I but world enough and time that ride would be no crime. Six hours on an airplane will get you there, but you see nothing in between. Time is a powerful dictator.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I just called Coyote Honda in Avondale Arizona to confirm that they do rent Goldwings. Their price in comparable, if not less , to a Harley Electra Glide. I'll rent under one condition : They have highway pegs on it.
Don't forget the cup holder!:D

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might as well ride my own bike out there. The more amenities you remind me of the more it sounds like I'll be roughing it.

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Riding a basic wing, roughing it.......?

I've been to the southwest but never on a motorcycle. On the to do list but it will be a while. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Riding a basic wing, roughing it.......?

I've been to the southwest but never on a motorcycle. On the to do list but it will be a while. Have fun.
For chief feather butt, yes that would be roughing it.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
When are you heading out west?

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When are you heading out west?
The first week in April. Fossil92 will also be flying out with his copilot. He is on a future real estate tour so he'll be doing the search in a car. I'll be based out of Sun City and hopefully get fossil to stage over on the west side of town also. I'll rent the Wing for two or three days.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Maestro,

Take the cup holder, highway pegs & the Utopia off your bike & UPS them out to Mom's. Install them on the rental & your all set. :D:D:D

I just have to say, your the one that makes fun of me for the Hotels I stay in. You know "The Resorts". You should really rough it & rent an 883.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Maestro,

Take the cup holder, highway pegs & the Utopia off your bike & UPS them out to Mom's. Install them on the rental & your all set. :D:D:D

I just have to say, your the one that makes fun of me for the Hotels I stay in. You know "The Resorts". You should really rough it & rent an 883.
There are a couple sections in Phoenix where I'm sure we could find you a Resort Motel to make you feel like your Winging it. Your not a light sleeper are you ? And yes, I thought about shipping my Highway Floor Boards. They do have multiple package option on the rentals, I just didn't ask for specifics yet !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts