Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I just bought my first Wing, I've never been to WingDing and without opening a can of worms, I was hoping I could get some comments on whether or not it's worth it, how much it costs etc.
I realize everyone may have different opinions on what defines value, but want some input from those that have been there.
Am contemplating going in 2010.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I have never personally attended a Wing Ding although I am a member of GWRRA. In the past I did attend the Honda Hoot which was sponsored by HRC. I attended from 1999 until this year when it was cancelled.

I found the Hoot to be a rewarding experience with a lot of great places to ride and a lot of nice folks in attendance. The vendors were there in number with just about everthing you could think of in the way of accessories for yourself and your bike.

Some people complain about the admission fees but I never saw that a deterrent. I never was much into the rowdy rallies, so I guess thats what attracted me to the Hoot. I would think the Wing Ding would be very much like that as well.

JMHO. Your welcome to yours. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two Wheel Wing, thanks for the input. I also want to attend the Hoot and am hearing differing stories as to whether this year's cancellation is just for the one year, or is the end of the event.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have attended several Wing Dings I have been a member of GWRRA for many years, it is a good event with lots of thing to do, seminars, rides, shows, vendors, weird looking people, prizes, bike shows, field competitions, and don't moss the drill team what ever you do. It is worth it, if you don't stay the entire time at least buy a day pass, for the day the drill team is there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts