I hope everyone is getting ready for WING DING

Wing Ding 34
July 4th - July 7th, 2012.

Allen County War
Memorial Coliseum

4000 Parnell Avenue,
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1414
GPS: 41.112808,-85.125439

We will be there ! You wo't have to look very hard for us either as we will be right in front of the stages !!!

I will be there with AMSOIL, JAX WAX Appearance products and Sheen Genie metal polish.

For the Ladies (and gentleman) my wife will be right next to me with our other business, Bloomin Candle Crafts with the finest cadles you can buy. Jar candles of course but, she does ceramic Tea Pot and Cookie Jars with Hand-Poured Scented Candles. Done the "Old School Way".

I will be holding a drawing for an AMSOIL oil change and various Appearance products.

I hope you ALL can make it. This show is 2 months away and over 90% of the Vendor spots are sold so this will be a Big Show.

There are 2 buildings, Building 1, where we will be, is completely sold out.

Check it out !!! www.wing-ding.org

Oil, is the Lifeblood of your engine. The oil filter, is the Kidney that keeps it clean.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
The Ding is a little too far and snaky this year...but I do love AMSOIL!!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ding is a little too far and snaky this year...but I do love AMSOIL!!!
C'mon... I am in Donalsonville, GA as far South and West as you can get in GA, hauling a 31' trailer at 11-12 MPG... It is a Holiday week/weekend... Make a vacation..

I will be in Dothan AL this weekend for a Hot Rod show..

Oil, is the Lifeblood of your engine. The oil filter, is the Kidney that keeps it clean.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
C'mon... I am in Donalsonville, GA as far South and West as you can get in GA, hauling a 31' trailer at 11-12 MPG... It is a Holiday week/weekend... Make a vacation..

I will be in Dothan AL this weekend for a Hot Rod show..

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob
Several Forum Members are making an Epic journey to Robbinsville, NC. this weekend....Let me know the next local run you make.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
i plan on riding to wing ding bob

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not "making a run" this weekend, I am a Vendor at Dothan Swap N Cruisin.

Thanks det... I will be in Bldg 1 right in font of one of the stages. Please be sure to find me and register for our drawings.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GREAT !!!

I hope to see a lot of you there.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
Premium Member
24,632 Posts
Jealousy will still get me nowhere...including Wing Ding:( But have a blast all those of you that can go.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
Jealousy will still get me nowhere...including Wing Ding:( But have a blast all those of you that can go.
i just hope my knees are up to some walking when i get to wing ding

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
i met up with buddtwo, his son ( and a couple guys from GWD ) at wing ding and none of us could find bob or his booth

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry,

I thought I made a post somewhere that I couldn't make it.

What it came down to was trying to keep my foot or going to a show.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
i walked through the wingstff booth and hung around the baker booth ( they were really bizzy with installs ) but it seems everyone wanted to meet amsoil bob

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
i walked through the wingstff booth and hung around the baker booth ( they were really bizzy with installs ) but it seems everyone wanted to meet amsoil bob
How was the rally Doc? Sounds like you met some folks from the forum. How as the weather??

·
Registered
334 Posts
Two Wheel if you take a look at the IDMWT post you see for some it was not to much fun when the thunder storm came thru in the parking lot. And man was it hot!!! and it wasnt a dry heat. But we still managed to meet other riders and talked about our bikes. Hal

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
How was the rally Doc? Sounds like you met some folks from the forum. How as the weather??
it was hot when i left home and hotter by the time i got to ft. wayne. i had been on the phone a few times with buddtwo about wing ding so he knew i was comming. i called him when i arrived, right after looking for amsoil bob. i was also looking for the motor city chapter of gwrra but i didn't see any of those guys. i've met most of them and will be joining their chapter next spring

·
Registered
90 Posts
It was way to hot at the WD, It looked to me the numbers were down from past, but I don't know. The Hooters was closed so no wings for the wingers. Hartco did talk me into a new wool seat cover and Nolan is shipping me a couple new blue tooth helmets, not to mention all the other goodies the wife spotted, even shipping a 20' flag pole for the house. One of the guys from our GWRRA chapter had his show wing totaled out during the storm that blew through, it carried a trailer across the parking lot and striking his bike, twisted the front end up and knocked hole in transmission, but on the bright side they got to ride home in the ac with the bike in a uhaul rental.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.