Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received my partial shipment from Wigstuff yesterday. The front bra and the shorty peg extensions arrived. Waiting for the trunk rack and storage bag. Still working on the final tweek adjustments.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Looks like you added about 2 feet in width to the Wing. Also, you know what folks think about a girl in a "black bra".....LOL

Seriously, the setup looks great. Looks like you are comfortable now on the Wing.... Ride safe, now that you are in style...

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
lookin' good chopin

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I've been looking for a thong for my 1500 but no luck.

Probably best anyway, my saddlebags are draggin'.

Looks awesome.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
It looks like the Lone Ranger rides Again.

Who is that masked man?

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Chopin: You can't show you face when your girl only has her black bra on. LOL. Eric

·
Registered
300 Posts
You all have "newer" bikes. mine is an '86. Will the shorty peg extensions work for me too? I really need to stretch my legs on longer rides and the "boards" I have now are way too close to the engine/crash bars. I have a hard time even finding them sometimes, much less trying to ride that way.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You all have "newer" bikes. mine is an '86. Will the shorty peg extensions work for me too? I really need to stretch my legs on longer rides and the "boards" I have now are way too close to the engine/crash bars. I have a hard time even finding them sometimes, much less trying to ride that way.
We need to defer that question to the owners of your model. Shoot a picture over here so we can see what you have.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Looks great, Lee! I've got news regarding yer rack and bag, give me a call if ya haven't talked to me.

Sent from my iPhone because I'm on the road somewhere!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Looks good Chopin, especially the way it matches the seat and all. It may be a silly question, but does it scrap going around the corner? My heel add on, on my hwy boards scrap if I have them down.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Looks good Chopin, especially the way it matches the seat and all. It may be a silly question, but does it scrap going around the corner? My heel add on, on my hwy boards scrap if I have them down.
I have since tweeked the positions of the boards different from their postions in the pictures. With the shorty arm extensions I'm able to move the highway boards " up and forward " . As the extensions kick the boards out an inch or two farther from the engine guards and fairing, the forward position does not sacrifice foot and leg room for me. My boards are now higher off the ground and I have better leg extension. I was scraping the boards before, but now my feet are positioned higher than my shifter pegs so when I'm in the twisties now I keep my feet on the Highway boards. It has increased my lean angle confidence twofold.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
The only downside is that you'll have to update your pictures in your signature and avatar!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I have since tweeked the positions of the boards different from their postions in the pictures. With the shorty arm extensions I'm able to move the highway boards " up and forward " . As the extensions kick the boards out an inch or two farther from the engine guards and fairing, the forward position does not sacrifice foot and leg room for me. My boards are now higher off the ground and I have better leg extension. I was scraping the boards before, but now my feet are positioned higher than my shifter pegs so when I'm in the twisties now I keep my feet on the Highway boards. It has increased my lean angle confidence twofold.
Got it, it makes sense now.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Looks good, I wish there was a bra available for us po' folk with 1200s. :(

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nice looking additions Chopin. Might have to consider that given the amount of protein my bikes front collects during a ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts