Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent years adding "stuff" to my traded-in VTX. And now I can start all over again with my new 2012 Goldwing! I've already read many comments about Wingstuff as a quality supplier. Just thought I could save some time and find out just which supplier or suppliers are the best at what they do! Price? Shipping? Customer Service?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Ya wing stuff is the way to go get the VIP it pays for its self in no time

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Wingstuff

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Heck, I buy things at Wingstuff and I'm a Honda dealer. 'bout says it all really.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Two best places I've found.

Wingstuff

Direct Line Parts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a deal-hunter. Once I figure out what I want, it's eBay and sometimes even Craigslist. Pick a Kuraykyn or Showchrome item number and do a search. You might be surprised...

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I use a variety of suppliers including E-Bay but Wingstuff is my favorite.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have 2 Wings and 2 more that visit my garage for most everything and use the VIP at Wing Stuff for all of it. Just takes them a while to ship to Canada.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wingstuff here as well. Nice variety of products on top of it..

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Every time I buy a new Wing I say I'm not going to spend a lot on accessories. So far it hasn't worked. I'm getting a new 2012 GL1800 in a couple of days and I already hear the blings calling. :eek:

I've bought a lot of accessories from Wingstuff. They are some great folks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.