Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for a nice ride yesterday, but had some issues with the windshield. Mainly, the windshield is so big, that when the sun shines through it, it really affects my visibility to the point where I feel it is dangerous at some times. I have also had problems with visibility when I am riding in the rain. My question is this; is it possible to cut the windshield down a little bit? Or, is there an aftermarket windshield that allows you to look over the top? Thanks in advance for any feedback...:)

·
Vendor
168 Posts
Quackattack, if you are looking for a shield you CAN see through and that sheds rain like no other, we have what you are looking for. 100% optical clarity and unmatched rain shedding is our guarantee! To clean our shield, simply use F4 Customs windshield cleaner or Windex and paper towels (you will never scratch an F4 windshield with a clean paper towel). If you want more info, give us a call.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Quackattack, if you are looking for a shield you CAN see through and that sheds rain like no other, we have what you are looking for. 100% optical clarity and unmatched rain shedding is our guarantee! To clean our shield, simply use F4 Customs windshield cleaner or Windex and paper towels (you will never scratch an F4 windshield with a clean paper towel). If you want more info, give us a call.
+1 great windshield
Dawg

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Lots of riders like their F4's. Any w/s can be cut down if it's done right.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
The F4's are a very good windshield, I had a Tulsa on mine when I first got the bike, removed it due to it being so tall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.