Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am a new GL1800 rider, and want to purchase a waterproof windbreaker with the Goldwing emblem on it. I don't want armor or anything else just a windbreaker with zippered cuffs. Burgundy or black. Where can I find something like this. I Have been a Harley rider for many years, and this type of jacket is available in all the shops. Help.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello dep47, welcome to GWOF. when i do find a gpldwing jacket its not in my size. i sure wish there were more choices as it seems there is nothing but leftovers

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Last I looked, there were tons of them on E-bay. Milleniums, mesh, nylon, Deals Gap logo'd you name it. Many colours to choose from too.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Last I looked, there were tons of them on E-bay. Milleniums, mesh, nylon, Deals Gap logo'd you name it. Many colours to choose from too.
but not in my size, xxl

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Dang, sorry det. It's been a couple months since I checked so.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,467 Posts
Doc,

Must be a real pain. Try finding what I need! Good thing I'm covered in beautiful fur. Maybe I'll just have my barber cut and "highlight" a Goldwing logo on the back side of my hump! Won't run into many of those on the road!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Jacket

Ok I am a new GL1800 rider, and want to purchase a waterproof windbreaker with the Goldwing emblem on it. I don't want armor or anything else just a windbreaker with zippered cuffs. Burgundy or black. Where can I find something like this. I Have been a Harley rider for many years, and this type of jacket is available in all the shops. Help.
I'm lactose intolerant so I would like to find a jacket that has "Windbreaker" on the rear, no pun intended. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts