Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my bike today with a 50 mph wind in my face freezing my behind off. hands cold, cold wind cutting through me. Then I closed the garage doors, lol Wind was kicking butt today

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I feel your pain, it's been raining here for a couple of day but by this weekend it's suppose to be about 79, I think it's time for a ride. :)

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Weather sucx here too. Wind, 48 F, heavy clouds and trying to rain. Probably snow above 7000 feet. (We're at 2500).

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was on my bike today with a 50 mph wind in my face freezing my behind off. hands cold, cold wind cutting through me. Then I closed the garage doors, lol Wind was kicking butt today

I was reading that thinking you were THE MAN! Then I saw you were just one of us.....lol all the way.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
at least you get to sit on your bike, i can only look at pic's this time of year

·
Registered
85 Posts
It was a baulmy 42 on long island today. Would have been a great day for a ride. However the dealer has my old vtx on the sales floor and the new wing is not coming until March 1. Was a very disappointing day.

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
It was a baulmy 42 on long island today. Would have been a great day for a ride. However the dealer has my old vtx on the sales floor and the new wing is not coming until March 1. Was a very disappointing day.
The worst of all possible worlds: Desiring what you don't have and reflecting on what you did have.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Post some pic's of what your looking at. I'm not riding either.
jsut pic's of my bikes, still can't find a pic of my '79k bike

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
jsut pic's of my bikes, still can't find a pic of my '79k bike
" Faded photographs, covered now with lines and creases
Tickets torn in half, memories in bits and pieces
Traces of loves, long ago, that didn't work out right
Traces of love

Rotors from her trans, souviners of days together
The " rings " she used to wear, pistons from an old love Vetter
Traces of love, long ago, that didn't work out right
Traces of love � with me, tonight........" I miss her too and I didn't ever know her.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The sun has been shining for a week here,the snow has all melted in the yard,the temps. are warm enough for a ride,the wing is out of winter storage and in its summer parking place under the sundeck with its cover on, and here I sit waiting for my Collector Plate to arrive. Oh well, like they say patience is a virtue. An early spring,YES :)

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
The sun has been shining for a week here,the snow has all melted in the yard,the temps. are warm enough for a ride,the wing is out of winter storage and in its summer parking place under the sundeck with its cover on, and here I sit waiting for my Collector Plate to arrive. Oh well, like they say patience is a virtue. An early spring,YES :)
It must be spring here also. Saw a Fairfax county motorcycle cop getting an autograph from a motorist today.

·
Registered
447 Posts
It must be spring here also. Saw a Fairfax county motorcycle cop getting an autograph from a motorist today.
Got my butt pulled over today for 51 in a 35. Albiet another 50 feet or so the speed limit increased to 45. Got to talking to the "kind" officer and bingo turns out we know alot of the same people. Next thing we're talking bull for about another 15 minutes on the side of the road. To make a long story short.......Just a slight verbal warning and we're off. Going to have to make an effort to wave at this guy next time I see him.

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
Got my butt pulled over today for 51 in a 35. Albiet another 50 feet or so the speed limit increased to 45. Got to talking to the "kind" officer and bingo turns out we know alot of the same people. Next thing we're talking bull for about another 15 minutes on the side of the road. To make a long story short.......Just a slight verbal warning and we're off. Going to have to make an effort to wave at this guy next time I see him.
Sweet ! My only ticket was in my service van last year. I was stopped by a motorcycle trap clipping 55 +/- in a 35. After doing all the vehical inspection and license routine, he said he was issuing me a " failure to obey a posted traffic sign. " I said thanks and he said, " SemperFi. " Seat belt save lives, but decals make pals.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
lets not talk about tickets, i'm due for one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts