Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of stylish wind deflectors for my 08' Wing. I know I do not care for the ones with the exposed metal bar that comes across the fairings for stability. Any suggestions? Please provide photos if possible.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
I use the Baker Wings and they have worked very well. But I since they have the metal bar attachment to the fairing I presume they are not what you are looking for.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I have the Tulsa deflectors for the mirror underside (smoke colour) and they look and work great on my Mesquite metallic '09. Available at Wingstuff. Some of the reviews weren't favourable but I'm more than pleased. I have the lower leg deflectors but they aren't mounted yet. I had air wings on the fairing of my 1200, but I'm not planning on them for my 1800. I want to keep the lines as clean and uncluttered as possible. A bit more airflow out of the fairing vents would help a lot in the passenger buffeting I think, not much comes out of them on my bike.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I have been eye balling these. Of course they too have the brace bracket but they hug the lines on the bike nicely, at least in the picture. The potential drawback is possibly interfering with the leg stretch on the highway pegs.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I like 'em Chop, but yeah I'd worry about the leg clearance too. Need a set in real life to test;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts