Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, We are going to Canada next month and I was wondering if the NAVI on my '10 Wing will get me through Canada and places we anticipate going... can anyone who has traveled Canada answer that for me?

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
As a test, you might tell the Navi to take you to some town (you pick one) in Canada and then tell it to Route to it. Then Zoom out and see if the display shows a route to the town you selected. When you buy the Garmin Car GPS, it normally has Canada included in the USA maps. My 07 has Navi but I never have tried putting in a route to Canada. Interesting question though. Hope you get a good answer.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Or should I say "Merci Beaucoup!" I found something on the web last night that said the NAVI on our motorcycles includes Canada... and for the life of me I don't know where I found that. I should have bookmarked it. At any rate, I am excited about going into Montreal and being able to get to Moms place right downtown without getting lost - as I usually do.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks guys. Or should I say "Merci Beaucoup!" I found something on the web last night that said the NAVI on our motorcycles includes Canada... and for the life of me I don't know where I found that. I should have bookmarked it. At any rate, I am excited about going into Montreal and being able to get to Moms place right downtown without getting lost - as I usually do.
Good response to my "will speak French":D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts