Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sisters garage developed a leak and now i'm going to have to move these guys, looks like there will be a few projects in my future. anyone want to come help me

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Wish I lived closer, I'd certainly help you out.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Looks like you have some fun project bikes there. Sadly I too am a bit far away but a lot closer than Cantankerous.

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
Garage sale?

It might be easier to fix the roof.

Reactions: JKWinger

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
I'd like to help Doc, BUT...

As Harry Chapin said:

I'd like to help you Doc if I could find the time..... BUT..

My new jobs a hassle and the kids have the flu, but it's sure nice talking to you yea, it's sure nice talking to you.:laugh2::wink2:

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Hey Doc. I have a couple of pneumatic roofing nailers and plenty of air hose to feed them. I would be happy to lend them to you. Heck, I might even have some nails. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
You may want to contact that show hoarders!!! But of course, every bike tells a story......right?

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Doc. I have a couple of pneumatic roofing nailers and plenty of air hose to feed them. I would be happy to lend them to you. Heck, I might even have some nails. :grin2:
that wouldn't help the garage has been torn down. i'm heading back this weekend and move the bikes then next spring i'll have a few wrench bending projects

1 - 14 of 14 Posts