·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its about a three hour ride for me so i might make a day trip of it

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
I intend on making the Ohio and Smoky MnG's instead.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I intend on making the Ohio and Smoky MnG's instead.
i'll see you in ohio then. we need to bring the post back up so a date can be set

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
Nope, only one long trip for me a year, and that's already planned. :eek:

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Way off the map for me. Dang work ehtic keeps getting in the way...7 more years:eek:

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
Count me absent, and not because I want to be. The farkles and goodies I could see and buy...........

·
Registered
355 Posts
I will be there already booked the rooms and paid for the wrist bands.About a 4 hr drive for me,and the Mrs. Hope to meet some of you guys there. Hal

·
Registered
69 Posts
The boss and I will be there.... got our room (Hotel #31) and plan on making it a stopover on our ride around the country... damn it's great to be retired!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
The boss and I will be there.... got our room (Hotel #31) and plan on making it a stopover on our ride around the country... damn it's great to be retired!!!!
If you get out to N.W. Washington maybe we could show you around a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Not me ! Smokies and the beach this year for a three or four month rest ! I love retirement !

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the offer Ron, but my cousing lives in Seattle and she would be highly miffed if I didn't spend time with her when in the area... but, if there is a way, I'll try to swing by for at least a visit....

Jeff:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
This new guys was gonna go, but Ive heard that the Charlotte International Bike show will have almost all of whats at Wing Ding .... as far as vendors anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts