Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful, aren't they. Those are two of many trikes that belong to my clients. The blue one the owner traded at a trike shop for a newer 2008 in white and his trike was sold to someone in Zephyrhills. The red one is about $40,000.00. The seat is off it and at the time was being redone with similar pattern sewn in.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
WOW,, $40k... And I thought my base Wing was a lot. Of course, it doesn't look anywhere a good as those.

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW,, $40k... And I thought my base Wing was a lot. Of course, it doesn't look anywhere a good as those.
Yes, $40,000.00 is what that trike cost and the owner was redoing the seat to have a similar pattern stitched onto it in a dark red base. Very few people got to work on that trike, only the service manager at the Honda dealer, this guy has been working on Wings since they came out and myself.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I may be biased, but the Goldwing is a natural for a trike conversion both practically and aesthetically speaking.
That one make me want to stand at attention and salute as it drives by..

·
Registered
132 Posts
OOhh, oohh, I like them, is the red one a CSC?? What kit is the blue one?

Ive been tring to come up art work for my CSC I just dont have the imagination for it. I do get a lot of thumbs up just being black and chrome though

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
just wow--------

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I may be biased, but the Goldwing is a natural for a trike conversion both practically and aesthetically speaking.
Now that's beautiful.

OOhh, oohh, I like them, is the red one a CSC?? What kit is the blue one?

Ive been tring to come up art work for my CSC I just dont have the imagination for it. I do get a lot of thumbs up just being black and chrome though
Yes, that one has a CSC conversion and the blue one has Lehman.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I thought the firstone had some goofy top box on it until I realised it was the pop machine in the background:eek:. Nice artwork on both though. Chopin, that guy should be the parade marshall for the 4th of July!:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
The last time I rode a trike I was 4 yrs old. So I gotta ask, how do those things corner? They look like the would be a riot to blast around on. They look like rolling art.

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The last time I rode a trike I was 4 yrs old. So I gotta ask, how do those things corner? They look like the would be a riot to blast around on. They look like rolling art.
Trikes are a lot of fun and they get a lot of attention from people. When you have one, be prepared to answer a lot of questions from the curious individuals.
The independent suspension models handle the nicest. You have storage capacity on trikes in the fiberglass body. You can safely tow a trailer too.
Those are two trikes that are expensive, however you can opt for the original single color the host bike came with. The person who owns the fancy red one owns two others and they are just single color with no elaborate paint work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts