Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading that people are buying things from Trike Lady and bragging on her and her service. I also see her answering some pretty deep questions for people. How do you find out what she has for sale and how do you order, etc. She seems to me to be pretty much the expert problem solver on the forum. Hope I am not asking what I should not be, but I am very curious as to who she is.

·
Super Moderator
28,505 Posts
PM her to find out what she has is the best way. That's why we have that system available. Don't know all the particulars but she used to work on trikes & closed the shop.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
I keep reading that people are buying things from Trike Lady and bragging on her and her service. I also see her answering some pretty deep questions for people. How do you find out what she has for sale and how do you order, etc. She seems to me to be pretty much the expert problem solver on the forum. Hope I am not asking what I should not be, but I am very curious as to who she is.
She is like the LONE RANGER always there to help when you need her ! I don't know her identity and not so sure anyone on the forum does , but i sometimes think she likes it that way . I know we have alot of good people on here and they are always willing to help , but TRIKE LADY is a STAND - OUT in my book !! Let's hear it for a Super person !!! TRIKE LADY !!

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
TL is a wealth of info, lots of classroom experience as well real time experience. Most importantly, a heart of gold. One of many to help me here over time. go look at her profile, bikes and trophies and pm her with questions.

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Trike lady is an enigma in Gold Wing circles. Try ordering something from her and marvel when you open your box. She's a true asset to the motorcycle community with her experience, knowledge base and heart of gold.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, Thanks guys. I feel the same about her, as I read these columns and her knowledge astounds me. I will PM her and find what she has. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
no one word or phrase can sum up the trike lady

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
I believe that TL is the great, great granddaughter of Nichola Tesla; nobody can get an electrical question by her! And, yes, a nice person who delivers what she promises and more (I'm wearing one of the XXL t-shirts you used as packing materials for the carb sychro set, Val!) I imagine you are blushing with all this praise, but you really are a great asset to this forum. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,648 Posts
Hello and thank you all for the kind words.
God gave me this talent and like any gift from God I share it.
I believe in helping others and have been that way all my life.
I had a nice small trike shop that lasted for close to 10 years, the economy forced it to close and that was when I decided to attend Wyotech for Harley and to add to my knowledge. I've collected a lot of stuff over the years and I'm always trying to find homes for it.
Some people measure wealth in money and I measure it in how many people I can share with. Last week a member of this forum took home 11 years worth of Wing World magazines, something that can benefit another person and can be shared with others long after.
I thank all of you and I'm at a loss for words right now. God bless you all.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Hello and thank you all for the kind words.
God gave me this talent and like any gift from God I share it.
I believe in helping others and have been that way all my life.
I had a nice small trike shop that lasted for close to 10 years, the economy forced it to close and that was when I decided to attend Wyotech for Harley and to add to my knowledge. I've collected a lot of stuff over the years and I'm always trying to find homes for it.
Some people measure wealth in money and I measure it in how many people I can share with. Last week a member of this forum took home 11 years worth of Wing World magazines, something that can benefit another person and can be shared with others long after.
I thank all of you and I'm at a loss for words right now. God bless you all.
Your the best Val. It's folks like you that make the GWOF so unique and enjoyable to be a member of.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I agree with everyone who complimented Trike Lady. She is an amazing person who-as she stated-use her God given talents/gifts to help others. Isn't that we are all suppose to do? May she receive so many many blessings back for all the ones she gives out! Thanks Trike Lady for your friendship, help and for the amazing beautiful spirit that you are!!
God bless and ride with the angels surrounding you!
Angelmammaw

·
Registered
236 Posts
Shes a ROCK STAR never met her But would love to . sounds like a fine lady with grease under her finger nails
..My kind of a woman .:cool::)

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts