Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going via Manassas Honda here in Virginia. Anyone else going as well?

Rapier

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a plan, Chopin. What time are you guys leaving there and would you care to have a tail-end charlie along? I've not ridden much with groups, so I feel safer in the back of the line.

Rapier

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
you guys are on goldwings thats not rolling thunder more like a rolling wisper unless you have your radio turned way up :)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you've ever been in church and heard someone fart, you know that a whisper can be louder than thunder sometimes!

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
you guys are on goldwings thats not rolling thunder more like a rolling wisper unless you have your radio turned way up :)
One of the funniest things I ever saw was at a Honda Hoot rally a few years back. A guy on a Goldwing made a tape of a harley running and he was playing it through the audio system as loud as he could. Had everyone's attention. I guess he wanted the best of both worlds.. Best bike with the a great sound..LOL..

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Sounds like a plan, Chopin. What time are you guys leaving there and would you care to have a tail-end charlie along? I've not ridden much with groups, so I feel safer in the back of the line.

Rapier
Sh*t Rapier! The group ride doesn't start until we line up at Patriot Harley , that will be a 10 mile +/- group ride double chain line. If you are not meeting with any smaller " group " at Manassas Honda to ride to the " big " group mustering at " Patriot Harley-Davidson " in Fairfax, please come with me and my sub-group. Time of departure has yet to be established, but I feel that we will leaving my neighborhood between 7:00 and 7:30 to muster at Patriot Harley. My home number is: 703-830-9307. My cell number is: 703-929-0196. We can ride together Wing to Wing. P.S. Use your screen name if you call. You are " Rapier in Woodbridge " to me. Just give me a few moments to reflect and remember: 53 and closing in on 54 years..........

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
One of the funniest things I ever saw was at a Honda Hoot rally a few years back. A guy on a Goldwing made a tape of a harley running and he was playing it through the audio system as loud as he could. Had everyone's attention. I guess he wanted the best of both worlds.. Best bike with the a great sound..LOL..
Two Wheel: You and the " buzzard " have given me food for thought. I can't believe I'm pondering this idea.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sh*t Rapier! The group ride doesn't start until we line up at Patriot Harley , that will be a 10 mile +/- group ride double chain line. If you are not meeting with any smaller " group " at Manassas Honda to ride to the " big " group mustering at " Patriot Harley-Davidson " in Fairfax, please come with me and my sub-group. Time of departure has yet to be established, but I feel that we will leaving my neighborhood between 7:00 and 7:30 to muster at Patriot Harley. My home number is: 703-830-9307. My cell number is: 703-929-0196. We can ride together Wing to Wing. P.S. Use your screen name if you call. You are " Rapier in Woodbridge " to me. Just give me a few moments to reflect and remember: 53 and closing in on 54 years..........
Sounds great! I'll give you a call a couple of days ahead of time and touch base with you. Thanks!

Rapier

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I took my turn. Your shot.
Volley!

We gotta knock this off. The others will think we're playing electronic tennis or sumpthin'!

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Volley!

We gotta knock this off. The others will think we're playing electronic tennis or sumpthin'!
Let them talk. I'm earning status points with every post. :) Sad but true....I explained myself very early on this board that I am new to a Goldwing so I am not much help technically, but I like the riders here .

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let them talk. I'm earning status points with every post. :) Sad but true....I explained myself very early on this board that I am new to a Goldwing so I am not much help technically, but I like the riders here .
Now serving #7... :D

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New email goodness for ya, Chopin!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts