Won't do 1500 riders any good. :(

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
i'm getting a new windshield but its for a 1500 wing

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
:smiley_bitchfight:Bob. I'm going with the V-Stream SE this spring. Don't distract me from my choice.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I'm waiting for some info from the originators in Europe regarding the best height for me to buy, then I believe I'm going to spring for one. Will certainly report back if I do.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Don't want to spend that kind of money; plus, after a couple of hundred thousand miles without windshield issues, can't see that I'd need it.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Well, Budoka should be all over this. I mean after all he's only been beating this drum for the last several years.

Hey R.B.!
:Quit complaining::punk:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Wing Stuff Shield

I read somewhere else that the price tag for this is north of $800. U can buy a 2 of other makes for that price.

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
I have the F4 + 2....Good enough.....yes over $799.00 for the MP 3 windshield ....no thanks.

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Well, Budoka should be all over this. I mean after all he's only been beating this drum for the last several years.

Hey R.B.!
:Quit complaining::punk:
Now really, what could I say that hasn't already been said (by me!!!!) :lobby:
Actually they look pretty good, saw them the other night on Wingstuff. Never switch my Windbender for one though unless:flyingpig:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$800 is pretty steep. I also like my Windbender, I think I have moved it 2-3 times just to try different heights. As on late mine has been on the lowest setting and I even drilled extra holes to lower it another inch.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
And of course, this raises the obvious question, why hasn't Honda made a factory windshield that is electronically controlled? The BMW's have it and so do smaller bikes like the V-STROM.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Just installed a V-Stream SE a few weeks ago. Figures that my timing would be just that way! :icon_rolleyes:

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Just installed a V-Stream SE a few weeks ago. Figures that my timing would be just that way! :icon_rolleyes:
How do you like it? I've been thinking about that one but just haven't jumped yet.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Hi
I have checked this windshield out and it gets rave reviews in Europe.
I have ordered one and I guess we will find out what the reality will bring.
As for people saying that they have only adjusted their current windshield a few times,
this proves the case.
If the windshield was electronically adjustable I would hazard a guess that everyone of us would have moved it numerous times.
In any case, I will post a thread after I receive, install and test it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts