Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There is a GREAT BUNCH on this forum.

And Eric thank all you riding Buddies in Aussie Land for me.:smile2::smile2:

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
For those that are in the dark here because you may not have been long on GWOF. Lady V and I wanted to do something for my mate in the northwest. He has been a great friend to us and help to make out USA trip posiable. In doing so I think you could say that we have become part of the extended Robertson family. I really do try to look after my mates and the Robertsons are part of my mates. I PM my extended friends to send cards to Ron. A great Mate that is going through a tough time and although I can't be there we will make sure that he knows that we love him.
Keep with the battle Ron we are thinking of you. E&V

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Compassion, caring and friendship. Unbeatable combination. Well done Mates!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
I know it is a long road to beating this Ron. But I have many Aussies mates now that are thinking of you and would like to know how you are going. Maybe an update on the number of cards. I know that there are more on the way.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Right now Eric; I'm in the middle of my off week, No chemo pump attached. And I'm have o say I'm doing really well. A little tired at times but for the most part, I'm doing good. Even took Big Red out for a short ride the other day.
Got another package from down under containing an Aussie chocolate peanut cluster bar and a wool beanie with a picture of a deer on it (Toohey NEW), From Victoria Collins. I'll get All the Cards set up on the table again for another photo a little later today. And PLEASE give them ALL a HUGE THANK YOU from a Grateful Yank. You Aussies are an amazing bunch.:australia-flag-06::australia-flag-06:

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
Ron, I just want to let you know that I do get my Aussie mate's are asking me how you are going. Being a mate of mine you are now one of their friends too and they are thinking of you. Who would have thought that you could have had a bunch of mate's Down Under that have never meet you, care for how you are. But it has happened. Feel that care and good wish my friend.
Eric

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank you Eric, I got another card last week and another one arrived yesterday. You have know idea how this makes me feel.
A BIG THANK YOU to YOU and Your Fine Aussie Mates.
From the North West Corner

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
You are in their thoughts and hearts now Ron. The riding community is strong and look after their riding mates whether they are in the USA or Australia. You have been adopted into Netrider Ron.:grin2:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts