Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Wheel Chock
Okay, I bought the Aluma MC10 to haul the Wing to distant lands. I now need the best wheel chock to put on it and protect my bike. Which one is the best? I saw a posting or ad some time ago that discussed a chock that locks the wheel securely so you just have to use straps to keep the bike from moving sideways...can't seem to find it again...not even sure if it is the best anyway. Appreciate any help you can provide.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
I've got the Condor, and it works great it does cost a few bucks $$$$. I still put soft ties on the triple tree just for peace of mind. Also be sure the back end of the bike so it can't walk around. Believe me the back end will walk to the right. Because on the camber of the road. You do not want to have to deal with a wing setting slaunch ways in a trailer.:eek:o:eek:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I also have the Condor....it is pricey, BUT it's very well designed & made w/excellent materials..AND, it's fully adjustable to a range of wheel/tire sizes...can be folded flat or the front can be removed completely in seconds.
IMHO you get what you pay for...usually!:D I also have two of the optional trailer/pick-up mounts; Two plates that bolt to a surface.. then you attach the unit with thumb screws. I have one set on my utility trailer and the other set on my lift table...W-A-Y better than those "screw jack" mounts that squeeze the tire/wheel. :) You can actually get on off your bike with just this chock..it won't move side-side at all..it fits that well...at least so far on my 1500, I haven't had my 1200's on it yet,but expect the same results..:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts