Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Zumo 665 and was wondering what side you guys have yours on? I already have my cup holder on the clutch side but can easily move it.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Mine is on the clutch side

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
gps mounts on the left and my butler ( thanks phil ) is on the right

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
My only complaint is that I need to fab up some sort of permanent (as opposed to the taped on carboard) sun visor for it, as bright sunlight affects the visibility...;)
Don't feel alone. We 1800 riders have the same problem with the factory installed unit.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Mine is dead center... I made a simple bracket to fit my firecreek tank bag, and used velcro to attach to bracket. My only complaint is that I need to fab up some sort of permanent (as opposed to the taped on carboard) sun visor for it, as bright sunlight affects the visibility...;)

there is a web site that sells a sun blocker for the gps ,cant remember the sight sorry

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
i like his tank bag, would love to get one but can't find it

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Left side for my gps.

That does look like a handy bag. Does it hang on under the fuel access door?

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
the bag snaps in where the radio cover goes

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
My GPS is mounted on the passenger seat, she slaps my helmet on the left for left turns, and slaps my hemet on the right for right turns.I call it Bit%h Bit%h instead of Tom Tom.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.