Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok GW owners,
First I want to say this is the best site about Goldwings, and the information and people on this site are amazing. I come again for the knowledge and expertise from everyone on this site. I think I finally have found two great local deals in Southern California for two Goldwing at two different dealers.

The first one is a new Silver 08 Airbag for $21,100 out the door. The second one is a new Dark Metallic Red 2010 ABS for $21,500 out the door. The dark red is my favorite color, but the only reason I’m getting it for almost the same price as the 08 Airbag is my trade-in. The dealer with 2010 wanted my 07 Honda Silverwing scooter on trade. He was willing to give me$3300 for it. I had originally wanted $4000 for it, but he couldn’t give me the extra $700, so he threw in free oil changes as long as I own the bike.

The 08 Airbag dealer only wanted to give me $2500 for my Silverwing which that would take my out the door price to $18,837 but he really don’t want the scooter and that is why he made his finally offer of $21,100 and I keep my scooter.

So which one should I do? Get a decent deal on my Silverwing scooter and get my favorite color the dark red, or give my scooter away for the 08 for a lower price on a color that I can one day grow to like? I don’t have room in my garage for two cars and two bikes so the scooter must go before I get another bike. So which one is the better deal?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe,
That is a great deal, but when you throw in the finace charges of 6.74% on a used Goldwing vice .99% on a brand new I will save more money over the term of the loan. That's my may reason for getting a new one vice getting a used low mile one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.