Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like to take parts off my wing when I clean it, I even clean the underneath with a scrub brush, but I guess I went a little to far this time in taking stuff off, scroll down

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Is that what they call a "naked Wing"??? Put some tupperware on that thing Joe it's starting to blush..LOL

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I'd say that's a tad on the extreme, but whatever makes your dog bark. I thought I was bad when I used to show my 1200. I'd take the bags off, seat and dummy tank, engine covers and fenders then lay it over on the lawn and use a nail brush and a toothbrush (had a special one just for the bike) to get in all the nooks and crannies. Never took the fairing off though. Tell us you don't do this all the time Joe, I'm starting to worry here.

·
Premium Member
23,768 Posts
Looks a bit undernourished but clean. Except for the seating, or lack thereof, I like it. I'm a bare bones rider myself.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 8 years ago I moved to an association, you know the places that have rules and stuff you can and cannot do. Well anyway, one day after I got back from a vacation on my 98SE I started to clean it, which involved taking off all the side covers, lower fairing, lower cowl, rotor covers, seat and a few other things that just bolted or snapped on. Well my neighbor saw me and said, "your not allowed to do mechanical work in your driveway" I told him I was only cleaning the bike, I don't think he believed me until he saw me do it a couple times after that.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
I'd never make it in your "hood" Joe. I would have moved 7 1/2 years ago. Not that I'm a slob, it's just that I like to "live" where I live and not just show it off. JMHO...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Rad looking ride Joe. Sort of looks like what my bike would look like leaving it parked overnight in my old neighbourhood :eek:
Strat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts