Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up my new 2010 Goldwing in 19 days (but who's counting, right? *sigh*) and was wondering what the most important add-on might be. I'm thinking it might be the belly pan, but I'd like other opinions. Thanks!

Rapier

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Back rest and highway pegs in my opion are the two first things I put on a bike, then CB and grip puppies, them just chrome and lights. :) :D

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
I personally would go for the backrest or highway pegs 1st. Then the loser 2nd. After that somewhat in this order.

Passenger arm rests
Iso Grips
super brace
Wind wings
H-4 lights
Iso pegs/Wings
passenger audio controller
belly pan

In this ole fossil's opinion the companies would all go out of buisness if they relied on me to buy their chrome. I like the looks of a stock machine.:cool:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I did " Grip Puppies " first. $11.00 +/- to your door step. Love those grips. Highway Floorboards second. Great improvement in seating position, $ 230.00 +/-. Third, Utopia backrest. A geat compliment to the floorboards and general comfort. I could still walk after a 350 mile day ride. $175.00 +/- delivered. If you were only allowed to spend about $225.00 this month on you bike, I would do the backrest.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I did the rear spoiler, fog lights, trunk rack and 12v outlet before I picked up the bike. I felt that the additional lights and space were most important. Then added Iso Pegs, Baker Wings for comfort and a belly pan to protect the bottom. Don't have a backrest yet, but it's on my "to get" list.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I did the rear spoiler, fog lights, trunk rack and 12v outlet before I picked up the bike. I felt that the additional lights and space were most important. Then added Iso Pegs, Baker Wings for comfort and a belly pan to protect the bottom. Don't have a backrest yet, but it's on my "to get" list.
Two Wheel Wing...did you install the LED or Halogen Fog Lights...any opinions....also what trunk rack did you install...do you like it or wish for another...does the spoiler get in the way of the rack...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I'd suggest Wingstuff but there's others out there too. After googling "grip puppies" ther's some dissatisfaction about ordering from some suppliers. Some gouging going on with shipping rates and lack of options for method.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts