Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new wing owner and we are pretty isolated from any main citys and it looks like I need to buy some Amsoil for the bike. Where is the best place to get a oil filter and Amsoil for the wing. I do not have a Honda dealer within 100 miles of my home. Thanks for any replys and help you have ---

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
To order Amsoil direct from the Amsoil web site just go to Amsoil.com and follow the instructions. I am a dealer down here in GA. Email me and I will give you a lead that lets you order at dealer prices. [email protected].
I use the 10w30 motorcycle oil in my 2009 Goldwing and the 85w95 gear lube in the differential.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
I'd suggest checking the internet for the local distributor, he may be able to ship you a case.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Our resident Amsol Dealer Group Rep can also fix you up, his name is Bob and he can get you what you need from the nearest dealer to you at forum special prices. Oil filter # is EAOM-103, your call on the oil but 10w30 is recommended.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
If you enter your information on their website and place an order, they will ship from nearest distributor. I just did it last week for 3 vehicles. A bit of a pain to enter all the info but it is a one time deal and now it's all there.

They delivered it to my door 2 days later. They don't claim to be that fast and this was my first order but I was impressed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
love2ride is absolutely right. I ordered a small order on Thursday night late, and it arrived on Saturday morning! Yes...Saturday! I am very happy, they seem to care about your orders anyway.
chrisgl1800

1 - 7 of 7 Posts