Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum but it appears to me that these threads have hundreds of viewers but no one is interested in providing any response. It's a lot more interesting if folks participate and give their 2 cents and share their knowledge and experiences.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to goldwing owners forums jhellstr, i haven't had my 1500 long enough to be helpful to anyone but others here are knolageable and helpful

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have thought the same thing. but i try not to judge. ya know, your settin yourself up for ridicule, if for some reason you don't reply to a thread.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mr Jhellstr - You're pretty quick on the trigger there, friend. Have you found any other Goldwing forums where the replies come quicker? I haven't found one, although I subscribe to two other ones. I monitored this one for a while, and found it interesting and active enough to subscribe to. I have also searched by keyword in this forum and often found the information I was looking for. PS: I have no answer to your 'GoldWing in a truck' question. Never tried it. I'm quite sure though that you don't want 1000 replies saying "I don't know, I've never tried it." Have a great day, and stay with us. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts