·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is ronzilla, has he posted anything lately

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Haven't seen a post from him in awhile. I checked some or the recent threads and he hasn't posted on any of them. Hope he is O.K. I just sent him a PM, I'll post if I get a reply

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah I was wondering the same thing,I sent him a private the other day asking him what years of exhausts fit my 85 LTD so I'd be prepared. Figured he'd know since he's an 85 LTD enthusiast too, so far no response which is unusual.

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
I'm new here, but I'm wondering also. When you hit the "senior status " you begin to think you have a responsibility to others, even if that status was awarded to you by quantity of post and not necessarily quality. Never rode with any of you, but the chance may come.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Zilla

He replied to one of Taco Bender's threads yesterday.

·
Registered
201 Posts
where is ronzilla, has he posted anything lately
William,He's hybernating its winter here in the PNW thats all LOL, he contacted me 2day so no problem okay.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chopin114 i always thought that the "senior status " ment you forget more than you remembered -), the exhaust on all gl1200 are the same regardless to if it has carbs or injected bstar

·
Registered
692 Posts
... HOWDY ... I AM TOUCHED BY EVERYONES CONCERN THANK YOU ALL ... ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN VOLINTEERING SOME TIME TO OUR LOCAL SENIOR CENTER / MEALS ON WHEELS ... I HAVE ALMOST MASTERED THE DISHWASHER ... IN THE 9+ MONTHS I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE I HAVE SEEN A LARGE NUMBER OF NEW PEOPLE POSTING AND THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION BEING SHARED JUST CAN'T GET ANY BETTER ... GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE ... AS THE WEATHER STARTS GETTING ALITTLE BETTER MY 25yr. old WING AND I ARE GOING TO START SHARING MORE - SENIOR MOMENTS TOGETHER ... RIDING TIME IS APPROACHING FOR US NORTHERN CLIMES ... GET THE FLUIDS CHANGED POLISH UP THE OL' STEEDS AND LET US RIDE ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good to see you back my friend my. right fork is leaking on the 1500 wing, the air compressor has to be fixed on the 1200 wing, and the carbs have to be replaced on the 750f. i'll be gald when is warm enough to get started

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Hey Ronz... Now that you have the dishwasher mastered, maybe you can figure out how a VCR works and let the rest of us know. LOL>. Nice to hear you are helping out others. Nothing better we can do than to lend a helping hand. Are you affected by all the rain on the West coast? Hope not... When the weather changes... ride safe..

·
Registered
201 Posts
the exhaust on all gl1200 are the same regardless to if it has carbs or injected bstar
Thanks for the info William, that simplifies my search and expands the availability of exhaust parts. I know of a MC salvage dealer here in B.C. I'll try that first. I don't need the exhaust yet, "but I will " guaranteed.

-Robert-

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now is time to do all the work. Less time wasted when the weather is good. Do not wait for good weather to tune the Wings.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Ronz... Now that you have the dishwasher mastered, maybe you can figure out how a VCR works and let the rest of us know. LOL>. Nice to hear you are helping out others. Nothing better we can do than to lend a helping hand. Are you affected by all the rain on the West coast? Hope not... When the weather changes... ride safe..
... HOWDY ... 2 WHEEL I'M LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF VCR's ... I EVEN DITCHED THE OL' SOUP CANS AND STRING AND HAVE A CELL PHONE ... WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO ANSWER THE DAMN THING ... HAPPY TRAILS ... P.S. WORKING AT THE SENIOR CENTER GETS ME A FREE LUNCH ... WOO-HOO ...

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
We found you ronzilla. Apparently you weren't lost at sea. We should know to check the chow hall first, especially since your last reported situation was having a Taco with Bender.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Glad your O.K. if you ever ride to southern California give me a holler

1 - 16 of 16 Posts